StudentsReview :: Miami University Oxford

Intelligence
Extra Curriculars
Campus Maintenance
A-
She cares more about Extra Curriculars than the average student.
Major: Art & Design Department (This Major's Salary over time)
I am a 27 year old Junior working towards my BFA and I must say I am rather dissapointed with my experience at Oxford. The art program is passable, though not really worth the money. The proffessors vary in quality some of them know what they are talking about, they are friendly, helpful, and genuine, but at the other end of the spectrum they are petty, pretentious, self-important, arrogant, and down right rude. I have heard several proffessors badmouthing students with other students, wich is completely unproffesional. The absolute worst thing about attending Oxford however, is the students. The vast majority of them are intollerable, they are rude, stuck up, spoiled little brats. I understand many of them come from rich families, and are attending college fresh out of high school, but you would expect them to have been raised better and to have some sort of respect or common decency, they however do not. They are disgusting. The most decent students I've met at Oxford are surrprisingly not from Oxford, but come from the regional campuses at Hamilton and Middletown. I am very dissapointed with my experience at Oxford wich is why I am preparing to transfer to another University as soon as possible. I would feel ashamed to aqquire a degree from this school, in fact I would regret it.
Get free info from: Miami University Oxford