StudentsReview :: Alabama A & M University - Extra Detail about the Comment

Unhelpful

ACT:24
Social Life
C
She cares more about Friendliness than the average student.
Date: Dec 08 2014
Major: Education (This Major's Salary over time)
I'm leaving after 1 semester at A&M. To be honest I wish I had seen this site before even coming. I thought it would be a nice experience away from home and I always hear about HBCUs. However, all I got in peers was close-minded,ignorant kids from the south - and faculty is lazy and arrogant. The first month it was ongoing joke to pull fire alarms to the point we lost visitation and currently don't have it for an unknown reason to me. The class work is remedial and kids can skip most of the class and still pass. The campus is not kept up and claims to be smoke free but there are kids walking around with blacks and rolling up on the quad. All the boys are disturbingly thirsty and most of the girls are loud and irritating beyond belief. I am transferring and thank goodness leave at the end of this semester (4 days) Unless you don't have other options don't come here and even then just go to community college its better than this unaccredited shithole.
Compare Alabama-A&MSave Alabama-A&M