StudentsReview :: Case Western Reserve University - Extra Detail about the Comment

Carnegie Mellon University -- Pittsburgh, PA

Surrounding CityA Extra CurricularsA
SafetyC
Friendly, Approachable

ACT:34
id='quarter' class='snapshot' style='color: #009704; line-height:80px';float:left;
Safety
C
Academic Success
She cares more about Safety than the average student.
Date: May 24 2015
Major: Psychology (This Major's Salary over time)
Wow, seriously? In response to the comment just before mine: you sound incredibly bitter. I'm about to be a senior and I love Case.

I'm graduating in 2016 with an amazing group of friends and a great job waiting for me. I've had a few rough weeks but honestly, that will happen at any college. I came to Case for the money and I'm so happy I stayed. Seriously, college is 100% what you make it, and if you're unhappy here then you're probably going to be unhappy at other colleges.

responseYou seemed be taking the responses of others personally. Do you work for Case or do you have some other problem. Others should be able to write reviews without being attacked by you. If you actually fit in, I can see what's wrong with Case.
responseI need a professional piece of advice.
I am looking for a good community college in Maryland where you don't have to write my essay as an application.
That is really great news to hear that you have got job as writer in best writing services blog. This is all about the hard work what you have put in your college time has given you this great opportunity. I would like to congratulate you for getting job in your final semester only.
responseCustom dissertation writing services can become your guide. We are able to provide any type of academic assistance on a professional basis
Compare CASE/CWRUSave CASE/CWRU