StudentsReview :: Capella University - Extra Detail about the Comment

Friendly

Research Quality
A
Graduate Politics
He rated most things higher than other students did.
Date: Dec 31 1969
Major: Other (This Major's Salary over time)
I remember debating whether to enroll as a graduate student in an online program. I earned my undergraduate degree in a traditional brick and mortar school and am well aware of the stigma aimed at online education and at for-profit education, in particular. So, I combed the Internet for reviews to learn more about Capella. I read the good, the bad, and the ugly. So, I decided to write my own review after being with Capella since December 2014. It has been a great journey. The face of education has changed and I can say with certainty that Capella is top notch in their academic delivery of curriculum and academic resources. Gone are the days when we are confined to solely the brick and mortar style of education. There are many reasons why online education makes sense for so many people and if you are a career person, or a stay at home parent then online education from Capella is an excellent place to jump start your career. If you are wondering whether Capella's standard of excellence is there I can tell you it is an excellent institution of learning. I have found the advisors to be involved in my career development, and the instructors to care about my academic growth in my courses.
Compare CapellaSave Capella