StudentsReview ™ :: The Rhode Island School of Design

Pratt Institute -- Brooklyn, NY
Savannah College of Art and Design -- Savannah, GA

The Rhode Island School of Design

Major: Fine Arts - Painting/Sculpture/Photography/etc (This Major's Salary over time)
Gender: MaleThis person cares more about Creativity/Innovation than the average student.
Intelligence:
ACT:
SAT:
Describes the student body mostly as:

Describes the faculty mostly as:

How this student rated the school:
Alumni Survey

The experience that you get out of RISD is directly proportionate to the motivation you bring to it. There are a number of large egos here but they are the minority and tend not to outlast the beatings they take. I note that many of the negative reviews are from 1st years. I resented the $ when I was there, but in retrospect, I have to say that many of the shortcomings I criticized the institution for were actually my own. I would love to go back, the place is like a very expensive Art-based Hogwarts. If you can pay the freight, the education you receive will be good and will sweeten with time and experience. I think this place teaches you to think creatively and interdisciplinarily like nowhere else.

More Comments on The Rhode Island School of Design