StudentsReview ™ :: Roger Williams University

Amherst College -- Amherst, MA
University of Massachusetts Amherst -- Amherst, MA

Roger Williams University

Major: Unknown (This Major's Salary over time)
Gender: FemaleThis person cares more about Campus Aesthetics/Beauty than the average student.
Intelligence:
Not so bright
ACT:
SAT: 800
Educational Quality F
Describes the student body mostly as:
Afraid, Arrogant, Broken Spirit

Describes the faculty mostly as:
Arrogant, Condescending, Self Absorbed

Educational Quality F
How this student rated the school:
Survey is Blank

I came into this school as all other students came into this school, with a sense of optimism... that it may be a small school, but atleast I'm going to get a great education and have a great time, I mean.... I am near the ocean. Well little did I know, I would be living in run down jail cell that was falling apart. Maintainance was always late, the campus looks like the aftermath of a mass riot, the city is a pit, the place just feels cold. It's not comforting nor welcoming. You'll be counting down the days til you leave. I cannot believe I ended up here. Don't make the same mistake I did. The tour fooled me, as well the location. The teachers are overated. Half my teachers were foriegn and I couldn't understand a thing they said. Although I did have a few ok teachers.... it still wasn't worth 30k. So yea, I don't have much good to say about this broken spirited school. Almost half of the friends I had down there are transfering and the other half want to. It's not the place to be.

More Comments on Roger Williams University