StudentsReview :: Roger Williams University

Survey is Blank

Describes the student body as: Arrogant, Snooty

Intelligence
Not so bright
She cares more about Campus Aesthetics/Beauty than the average student.
Major: Communications (This Major's Salary over time)
This school sucks, and thats coming from a girls point of view who isn't really into partying or doing drugs all day everyday. There is absolutely nothing to do on campus or around the campus in town. Providence and Newport are nice the first two times you go but after that it gets extremely repetitive and the sports here are just ridiculous. I played High School Lacrosse and played on the team here at RWU and had to quit. The other players were so bad and no one ever came to our games, I felt like I was apart of a town club where no one cared. The classes are ok, nothing to brag about but on a scale of 1-10 I would rate the school a 2 because it's just so bad. I transfered out at the end of my sophomore year and are at a community college and now I have to go an extra year, but thats fine with me I would do anything to not go to that school again!