StudentsReview :: Liberty University

Campus Aesthetics/BeautyA FriendlinessA
Campus MaintenanceA Social LifeD
Surrounding CityD+ Extra CurricularsC-
SafetyA

Describes the student body as: Friendly, Arrogant, Approachable, Broken Spirit, Snooty, Closeminded

Describes the faculty as: Friendly, Helpful

SAT:
1510
Intelligence
Social Life
D
She cares more about Social Life than the average student.
Major: Religion/Religious (This Major's Salary over time)
I went to Liberty for the first semester and as a Christian who happens to be Black and Democratic i felt very divided from the majority of the school. it is also really segregrated as each race pretty much stays with each other. i realized very quickly that there was no night life unless you hang with your same sex friends in the dorm or walk to wal mart. also, i come from a strict family, and i have never been told that i wasn't allowed to watch a rated r movie. that is just ridiculous, as an adult, i know what to watch and it's not going to change the fact that im a christian. i also didn't like feelin uncomfortable for holding a guys hand or kissing them because apparently, thats not christian behavior. the people are judgemental and border line racist. As an african american, my experience was extremely different but if you are a white, conservative republican, you will seriously love it. Liberty has a great mission, but it doesn't fit the mold for everyone.
I was adopted at birth and my mother almost aborted me. She walked out of the clinic. I have to tell you that most democrats support abortion. If you would support anyone politically who supports the murder of children in the womb maybe you should reexamine your faith. I am not saying you have to be a republican, I'm not. But if you would support the murder of children by supporting a political candidate you are a despicable hypocrite.

responseFurthermore you complain about people being borderline racist. You are being a hypocrite. You need to take the plank out of your eye and then you help remove the mote out of your brothers eye. If there really are many racists their then it sounds like they may need help removing motes and or planks...but that is if. I have seen many hypocritical racists that accuse people of being racists willy nilly who are not in fact racist. I personally have been accused of being racist for not liking our genocidal president by someone who in fact was a racist.

responseFurthermore you complain about people being borderline racist. You are being a hypocrite. You need to take the plank out of your eye and then you can help remove the mote out of your brothers eye. If there really are many racists there then it sounds like they may need help removing motes and or planks...but that is if. I have seen many hypocritical racists that accuse people who are not in fact racists of being racists willy nilly. I personally have been accused of being racist for not liking our genocidal president by someone who in fact was a racist.

responseFurthermore you complain about people being borderline racist. You are being a hypocrite. You need to take the plank out of your eye and then you can help remove the mote out of your brothers eye. If there really are many racists there then it sounds like they may need help removing motes and or planks...but that is if. I have seen many hypocritical racists that accuse people who are not in fact racists of being racists willy nilly. I personally have been accused of being racist for not liking Obama by someone who in fact was a racist. I have also seen people who are supposed to be Christians admit they voted for him because he is Black even though he is against everything they are for and for everything they are against. Now that's racist!

response"the people are judgmental" So? You are to! What do you think you are doing? You are judging them. There is nothing wrong with judging however hypocritical judgment is wrong. You are judging hypocritically. BTW I am judging you with my review of your review, however I am not judging hypocritically. Are you going to now judge me for judging just like you judged them for judging?

responseThis is the dumbest mess I've ever heard. Stating that someone is racist is NOT judging. We are to judge righteous judgment; it's wrong when you begin condemning people for the same behavior and activities that you too participate in. Read your Word in Its entirety and not bits and pieces!!! This person never once said they too were racist, so tell me oh holy one exactly how are they judging?? Christians get on my nerves with this load of crap......

Who are we to judge . It's just her opinion. Besides politic is just there to please people . As a president you no longer have your own thoughts it's what the people want to hear. What about other issues such as gay marriages, priests sleeping with young boys... I'm from MS and I can honestly say we never get the benefit of change in government. But I know what I believe in and I know what is fair.