StudentsReview ™ :: Loyola Marymount University

Loyola Marymount University

Major: Unknown (This Major's Salary over time)
Gender: MaleThis person cares more about Surrounding City than the average student.
Intelligence:
ACT:
SAT: 1760
Individual Value F
Describes the student body mostly as:
Arrogant, Broken Spirit, Snooty, Closeminded

Describes the faculty mostly as:
Friendly, Helpful, Arrogant, Self Absorbed

Faculty Accessibility A
How this student rated the school:
Educational QualityD- Faculty AccessibilityA
Useful SchoolworkC- Excess CompetitionC-
Academic SuccessC Creativity/InnovationD
Individual ValueF University Resource UseF
Campus Aesthetics/BeautyA FriendlinessB
Campus MaintenanceA Social LifeF
Surrounding CityF Extra CurricularsF
SafetyC-

I hate this place. I hate it so much I can even bear to go into detailed specifics about why i hate this place other than that it was literally an increasingly worse and worse hell on Earth for me. Sure, freshman year was alright and even had some downright great moments, but after that it was a steadily sinking ship of misery. The actual educational part of this university is okay, but not worth the absurd tuition, but the students OY VEY THE STUDENTS! ARGGGGH! FURY! I literally felt suicidal from the social atmosphere here. And I'm being dead serious, not some whiny drama queen. I had a very small handful of friends here sure, but that number continued to get lower and lower as my stay at LMU progressed. They social atmosphere for the most part is full of moronic, shallow bimbos and jocks who all are obsessed with small talk and BS unoriginal activities, and to make matters worse they have awful and unoriginal philosophies on life and the world around them and never question anything or truly contemplate anything. It's a very un-college like atmosphere. Just a bunch of drones that are pretty much all stuck in absurd fraternities and sororities and i just never fit in to this awful environment, though i tried at first, and frankly i'm glad I ended up giving up as absolutely miserable and outcasted it made me feel. I want 3 1/2 years of my life back and all the money my mom wasted on this place given back to her as well. Don't go to this school. It's a trap. A lump of feces coated in a deceptive gold coating.

More Comments on Loyola Marymount University