StudentsReview :: The University of Southern California

Stanford University -- Stanford, CA

The University of Southern California

Alumni Survey

Intelligence
Major: Business - Management and Administration (This Major's Salary over time)
Hi, I'm an alumn, and of course a former student of USC - Marshall Bus school. I'm originally from Hawaii, and boy was LA and USC such a cultural shock. At first, things seemed to be okay, the students...RA...Instructors. But as time went by, and by the time I was done with my second year here at USC/Prison, I realized how cold, selfish, rude and crassless the majority (not all of them) of students were, as well as some of the professors I've had. During my second year, I've always had students living in my dorm blast their music 24/7 withouth consideration for other people. The RA's also didn't seem to care, and whenever I complained to them, they would ignore me and tell me to buy ear plugs etc.... Like students and alumns below me stated, USC is such an EXPENSIVE school for such MEDIOCRE education. I don't understand why US News Report ranks USC as a top 40 college. USC should actually be in the second tier category along with Florida State and other jock-colleges. Now on to Marshall Bus. School. Somebody below me complained about the business school's 2.85-curve that seriously affected his overall GPA and chance to get into graduate or professional school. The same thing happened to me...so I bear witness to his or her account of Marshall B-school's scam (and I'm not one of the 12 people he or she knows). I've applied to graduate schools, and nobody except two small unacredited graduate schools accepted me. It was sad and a heart-breaker. If I had the chance to rewind my life, I would NEVER go back to USC. NEVER!