StudentsReview ™ :: The Savannah College of Art and Design

Rhode Island School of Design -- Providence, RI
Ringling School of Art and Design -- Sarasota, FL
Pratt Institute -- Brooklyn, NY

The Savannah College of Art and Design

Major: Unknown (This Major's Salary over time)
Gender: MaleThis person cares more about Campus Aesthetics/Beauty than the average student.
Intelligence:
ACT:
SAT: 1170
Safety F
Describes the student body mostly as:
Friendly

Describes the faculty mostly as:

Creativity/Innovation A+
How this student rated the school:
Educational QualityA- Faculty AccessibilityB
Useful SchoolworkB- Excess CompetitionB+
Academic SuccessA- Creativity/InnovationA+
Individual ValueB- University Resource UseB-
Campus Aesthetics/BeautyD- FriendlinessA-
Campus MaintenanceC+ Social LifeB
Surrounding CityA Extra CurricularsB
SafetyF

I am a new student coming to SCAD for my graduate degree and after reading these reviews, I have some concerns about safety and the overall feel of what to expect from SCAD. Like I mentioned, I am coming to SCAD for my graduate degree and I am a little older than some of the students reviews that I have read. I am coming to learn and the social part of college is not a big deal with me or it may be for a younger student. The working world is very challenging and the more knowledge, the more opportunities. I found out that my undergraduate degree (grahic art) wasn't working (the economy tanking didn't help either)! Reguardless of all the negative statements that I've read, I am going to make SCAD work for me! I am really looking forward to the new experience of Savannah and my goal is to learn all that I can learn at SCAD, then I will be rewarded with my Masters Degree! I feel this will open up an opportunity to earn a good living!

More Comments on The Savannah College of Art and Design