StudentsReview :: The Savannah College of Art and Design

Intelligence
Safety
C
Creativity/Innovation
She rated most things higher than other students did.
Major: Art & Design Department (This Major's Salary over time)
This has been my first quarter at SCAD and I like it here.I haven't run into anybody that hasn't liked it here. I love that you only have classes four days a week and the long winter break you get. You get to meet a lot of people from all over the world. The diversity is unlike any other college. I have three international roommates. In my classes we tried to help each other out I didn't feel that it was cut throat at all. I feel you will find like all colleges some people who are friendly and others that aren't. The professors are helpful mine were at least but you have to work hard like all colleges. I didn't have time to go to any of the activities or do any of the clubs but they seemed interesting especially the drink and draw that one of my roommates went to weekly and she really liked it. I had read reviews from this college on here before I went and I finally decided I would try and I can't say I'm sorry for going here. The cost is a lot to pay for a college education. The downside is that you don't get to take more than three classes per quarter but the upside to that is you can really focus on what your learning. As far as the crime goes during the day seemed to be fine when I was out but be careful anytime. Two scad students were robbed while I was down there in the evening during winter quarter but they didn't get hurt. My advice is to just be careful. It's like most cites. My experience is different from others.
questionHI, I was wondering if you could tell me more about SCAD? I'm a Senior in high school and have been applying to many places, and SCAD is one, I want to make sure it is worth it to go, and what made you say such different things than the majority of reviews on this website?