StudentsReview ™ :: Indiana Wesleyan University

Brown University -- Providence, RI

Indiana Wesleyan University

Major: Education (This Major's Salary over time)
Gender: FemaleThis person cares more about Safety than the average student.
Intelligence:
Not so bright
ACT:
SAT:
Educational Quality F
Describes the student body mostly as:
Afraid, Approachable, Broken Spirit

Describes the faculty mostly as:
Arrogant, Condescending, Unhelpful

Campus Maintenance A
How this student rated the school:
Educational QualityF Faculty AccessibilityF
Useful SchoolworkF Excess CompetitionC
Academic SuccessC Creativity/InnovationF
Individual ValueF University Resource UseF
Campus Aesthetics/BeautyC FriendlinessF
Campus MaintenanceA Social LifeC
Surrounding CityC Extra CurricularsA-
SafetyF

If you decide to be an education major please understand if you have personality issues (I was very quiet and shy) they are going to be mean to you. I had to do a unit plan for every single two week period during student teaching while everyone else only had to do one per semester. I drove off the road with my eyes open because I was trying to get all the work done. I was basically called a slacker. But that is not true. You can speak with my room-mates and family members. I was called a coward. I think the leaders are cowards because you keep professors who bully and stalk students. One of the professors stalked me three states over. I am an independent contractor. She would have had to hack into my email account to figure out where I was. The professor was Tommie Barnes and if you check out her ratings on ratemyprofessor.com, she has done this to other students. Other professors have harassed me on Facebook and done other really abusive things to me. This is not a "Christ centered academic community!" I do not live in the dictatorship of Indiana Wesleyan University! This is America and I don't care if you come at me again! Bring it on! I am now living around family and friends. One friend is a lawyer and a cousin of mine is a cop! You should not keep professors who are psycho stalkers! The only reason you keep them is because of politics and money. You really do not care about the students!

More Comments on Indiana Wesleyan University