StudentsReview ™ :: College of the Ozarks

College of the Ozarks

Major: Business - Management and Administration (This Major's Salary over time)
Gender: MaleThis person cares more about Campus Aesthetics/Beauty than the average student.
Intelligence:
ACT:
SAT:
Describes the student body mostly as:

Describes the faculty mostly as:

How this student rated the school:
Alumni Survey

My overall experience was a positive one. I made some life long friends and had some great professors. I know of at least three my professors that are no longer at College of the Ozarks. The on campus work experience was an interesting one, Everyone has to work 15 hours a week and 2 forty hours work weeks per year. These work hours help pay for your tuition so, the good thing is that I left school owing $2700. I know completely unheard of! I have been able to follow my dreams without hesitation. Once a person has a degree its up to them what they do with it. I am really tired of people blaming outside influences on their success or failure.

More Comments on College of the Ozarks