StudentsReview ™ :: Arizona State University

Duke University -- Durham, NC
Arkansas State University -- Jonesboro, AR

Arizona State University

Major: Business - Management and Administration (This Major's Salary over time)
Gender: MaleThis student rated most things higher than other students did.
Intelligence:
ACT:
SAT:
Faculty Accessibility B
Describes the student body mostly as:
Friendly, Approachable

Describes the faculty mostly as:

Social Life A+
How this student rated the school:
Educational QualityA Faculty AccessibilityB
Useful SchoolworkA Excess CompetitionA
Academic SuccessA Creativity/InnovationB
Individual ValueA University Resource UseA
Campus Aesthetics/BeautyA FriendlinessA
Campus MaintenanceA Social LifeA+
Surrounding CityA Extra CurricularsA+
SafetyA

A lot of negativity here from (younger) folks not realizing what they're seeing happens at all schools. ASU's student body is reflective of the nations youth, and as a result, takes some of the good and some of the bad. If you come to ASU looking for parties & STD riddled women, you'll find it in spades. If you come looking for a solid education at a very good price, you'll find that too. I was in the business college and found that my upper division classes were challenging, but I had the support of my peers & teachers. I came out a much better person and businessman because of the hard work I did, and sometimes being forced to find the answers on my own. That's how it is in the 'real world' too. The campus is beautiful & VERY technologically up to date. The surrounding areas are also very nice to live & ASU has without doubt, the BEST looking women in the world. Many of them are also the type you want to bring home to meet Mom. My only warnings are this - 1. Parking isn't fantastic. The campus is HUGE so you'll likely have to walk 5-10 min from your car - fortunately the weather is always pretty great (albeit hot). 2. Not a HUGE amount of social/extracurricular activities knock on YOUR door. You have to seek them out - but they are there for you once you do. The students are very welcoming - come out of your shell! Lastly, academically I'd consider myself top 10% of my HS class & about top 20% at ASU. I had no problems finishing in 4 years (with a random summer class or 2) and landed a great job. I am about 5 years out now & doing quite well for myself. ASU was no small part of that. Overall, like any school, its not perfect - but its a great place and I'd do it all over again.

More Comments on Arizona State University