StudentsReview ™ :: Arizona State University

Duke University -- Durham, NC
Arkansas State University -- Jonesboro, AR

Arizona State University

Major: Undecided (This Major's Salary over time)
Gender: FemaleThis person cares more about Faculty Accessibility than the average student.
Intelligence:
ACT:
SAT: 1500
Faculty Accessibility F
Describes the student body mostly as:
Arrogant

Describes the faculty mostly as:
Friendly, Arrogant

Campus Aesthetics/Beauty A+
How this student rated the school:
Educational QualityD+ Faculty AccessibilityF
Useful SchoolworkB- Excess CompetitionB-
Academic SuccessB Creativity/InnovationB
Individual ValueC University Resource UseB
Campus Aesthetics/BeautyA+ FriendlinessA-
Campus MaintenanceA Social LifeD+
Surrounding CityD+ Extra CurricularsB+
SafetyB

I honestly only picked this school because it was the closets and cheapest and decided to go 2 week before I graduated. I went to West and adored the small campus, the people were so nice and made friends here. I also used the shuttle over to the Downtown campus, and while I LOVED my city feel but when it was 120 degrees outside and you're ridding an over packed shuttle? That's when I decided I was transferring. ASU was very modern and I felt safe, especially at West but I had to pick a major and it was at Downtown and while I love the city the people were horrible. I didn't live in Taylor Place so maybe I'm bias but the people in my lecture halls were douche bags and it was so hard for me to make friends here, I hated the people SO bad. I've spent years in Young Life so never in my life have I had a hard time making friends but Downtown was such a waste. I'm sad I can't stay at West because West was the best, but am sadly transferring to NAU.

More Comments on Arizona State University

questionIs NAU "Northern Arizona University"?