StudentsReview :: Mississippi State University Business School

Extracuriculars
Meeting People
Romance

Undergraduate/Surveys Related to Business School

I am an international athletic recruit in aBrightFinance
I am an international athletic recruit in a women's team under 100% scholarship, however, I went on official visit to other 4 big universities and finally committed to Miss State. Still now, I could not imagine myself being elsewhere. Although Starkville is not exactly Las Vegas (!), I love the friendly, relaxed and secure atmosphere that I enjoy when going to the town. The perfect place for being a student-athlete.
1st Year Female -- Class 2019
I transferred from another MS university after realizingQuite BrightAccounting
I transferred from another MS university after realizing I was just wasting my money and that was the best decision I've ever made. During my transfer process, a faculty member in the admissions office helped me so much to get everything set. He took a personal interest, it seemed, in my settling into the school and I really appreciate that. I transferred in the middle of the summer and most of the classes were full but the academic coordinator helped me to get into all the classes I needed so that I wouldn't just be taking "whatever" to be a full time student. There was a graduate student on hand who gave me a personal tour of the school and answered any questions that I had. I am so glad that I chose this school. As an accounting major, I truly feel challenged with the curriculum provided. I feel like every cent I pay towards tuition is worth it. Also, the sports are pretty awesome. I attend almost every football, basketball, and baseball game! We have great teams with a student body filled with school spirit. The students are pretty awesome, too. It didn't take long to make a lot of friends.Oh, and we're better than Ole Miss.
2nd Year Female -- Class 2014
Preparedness: Reputation:
Being a fairly bright student with high aspirations,Quite BrightAccounting
Being a fairly bright student with high aspirations, I found myself terribly disappointing in Mississippi State University! The academic component and coursework is acceptable (not great!) The student body, however, leaves much to be desired!It is composed of narrow-minded, rednecks that simply pull down the education for the handful of serious students. If you don't drive a pickup truck, dip, smoke, and only talk about sports, you are not welcome at MSU!
2nd Year Male -- Class 2014