StudentsReview :: Henderson State University - Extra Detail about the Comment

Friendly, Approachable

Friendly

Campus Aesthetics/ Beauty
Useful Schoolwork
He cares more about Campus Aesthetics/ Beauty than the average student.
Date: Jan 09 2003
Major: Unknown (This Major's Salary over time)
It is a beautiful campus, that area of the state had gorgeous mountains. You could experience all 4 seasons there without frigid winters. There was a lake with a beach nearby. We could also float the Caddo River in the spring-time, which was a 10 minute drive from campus.

There was also a small private university across the street (their girls were good-looking by the way) and HSU had a partnership with them so we could take classes there as well at no additional cost.

The social organizations (fraternities and sororities) were AWESOME. The social development programs helped me develop my time-management,leadership, and social skills. They were great group of friends that helped keep me accountable. I've made many lifelong friends at HSU and continue to foster those relationships.

The athletic team that I was a part of supported me in getting my grades and graduating on time. My coach was awesome and really helped develop me as a person and as an athlete.

The faculty were friendly and made themselves available. I had a family emergency the spring of my first year in school, and my professors REALLY helped me out so that I could get credit for my classes (AT A BIG SCHOOL, I would have not have been so fortunate).

HSU definately lives up to their reputation as

The School with a HEART