StudentsReview :: Kalamazoo College - Extra Detail about the Comment

Surrounding CityB Extra CurricularsB
SafetyA+
Friendly, Arrogant

ACT:28
id='quarter' class='snapshot' style='color: #009704; line-height:80px';float:left;
Social Life
C+
Faculty Accessibility
He cares more about Creativity/ Innovation than the average student.
Date: Jan 24 2003
Major: Political Science (This Major's Salary over time)
Professors are all knowledgable, fun, and interactive. We are definetly an intellectual school and not the place for people who are not used to or not willing to work hard and study long hours. That said, our programs are (for the most part) excellent. I am still "young" in the college experience when compared to others, but everyone raves about our Study Abroad programs, availability of internships, and respectablility from graduate schools. Further, I did not see better dorm life at any colleges or universities that I visited when looking at colleges or when visiting friends—everyone who visits me admires our spacious, quiet dorm life. Yes, we are "pricey," however, you get what you pay for. All classes are taught by profs, and above that, profs that are easy to understand; further classes are small—most are about the same class size as I was used to in high school—very few lectures/large classes, which means profs can focus on the individual.
Kalamazoo College