StudentsReview :: Pepperdine University - Extra Detail about the Comment

Surrounding CityB- Extra CurricularsA+
SafetyB-
Friendly, Arrogant, Approachable, Snooty

B-
She cares more about Safety than the average student.
Date: Apr 08 2003
Major: Other (This Major's Salary over time)
As an actual student at Pepperdine (no, I'm not a faculty member thank you very much!) I have to say that I love this school and would advise anyone interested in a high-quality education to consider coming here. I have found that Pepperdine espouses diversity of belief, a high academic standard, and a community atmosphere that is unparalleled by other schools. I feel extremely fortunate to have been able to attend Pepperdine. Not only are the teachers accessible, but they are friendly and cheerfully assist you in any problems you have regarding your coursework. They truly care about your ability to get the most out of your classes, and if you seek their assistance, they will do their best to help you achieve your best. Although there is the occasional "cake" class, they are rare, and what school doesn't have a couple of easy classes among their repertoire? The majority of my classes have been difficult, and I find myself continually challenged by my teachers to truly learn the material. Besides the academic aspect of Pepperdine, the social life here is diverse as well as fun. Although the "dry campus" aspect seems to put a cramp in some people's style, it is your choice how to have fun, and Pepperdine provides many other activities besides drinking alcohol to achieve that end. For example, just this last weekend we had a dance at Downtown Disney, which I was lucky enough to attend. That was definitely a good time. There are many other examples I could give. However, all in all, I would say that Pepperdine is extremely accepting and provides a quality education, and those are the two traits I like best about this school.
Pepperdine University