StudentsReview :: The Art Institute of Seattle - Extra Detail about the Comment

SAT1100
Average
Useful Schoolwork
B
He rated most things higher than other students did.
Date: Aug 15 2003
Major: Video/Media (This Major's Salary over time)
I was surprised to see what bad reviews this university recieved, and had to put in my two cents. Upon graduation, I was immediately offered a job in my intended career field, and moved to south. I now work for a major film company, and can honestly thank the profs at AIS for their time, and the hands-on experience gained through studio, and editing. All of the equipment used in AIS was almost top-of-the-line, including non-linear Avids, and great cameras equipment that some companies still lack.

And about the city… These other two must have lived outside of town, because Seattle is sweet (aside from winter weather..rain) But honestly, there is always something to do downtown, and you're always within a short bus ride to a weekend event, baseball game, football game, concert, bar etc…

They're right…there are some snooty people, but you'll have that anywhere. The snooty people were far outweighed by those people who encouraged me to be creative, and expanded my view on a lot of things. I feel I am definetly a more 'well-rounded' person for attending (I was honestly a sheltered kid from the silly midwest..blah)

Definetly look into AIS, but also keep your options open. peace

Compare AIS/AIO-SeattleSave AIS/AIO-Seattle