StudentsReview :: The University of Arizona - Extra Detail about the Comment

ACT:28
SAT1280
Extra Curriculars
A
He cares more about University Resource Use than the average student.
Date: Sep 08 2003
Major: Perfomance Arts (This Major's Salary over time)
Please do not go here for Theatre or Vocal Performance! Two months after I dropped out because they would not let me continue as a Theatre major (no talent) I signed a 3 month professional acting gig. Despite beating out Masters and PHD students for every role and solo in the vocal performance area they could not find a scholarship for me. And in three years not one of them could tell me I was a Tenor, not a Baritone. I can sing a D over high C, and have sung at Carnegie and done professional national tours. No thanks to them. Other highlights included the Western Civ. class, three days of Greek vases with men screwing each other, no mention of the Jews existing, and lots of time dedicated to how great German cameras are. The government class where I got an F on the Constitution test I missed due to a conflict- I was meeting with the ACLU about a free-speach case they were helping me with- also stands out. This school sucks. Most of the classes are taught by grad students overseen loosely by incompetent proffesors.
Compare ARIZONASave ARIZONA