StudentsReview :: Saint Cloud State University - Extra Detail about the Comment

SafetyC
Friendly, Arrogant, Snooty

Arrogant, Unhelpful, Self Absorbed

ACT:25
id='quarter' class='snapshot' style='color: #977500; line-height:80px';float:left;
Social Life
A
She cares more about Individual Value than the average student.
Date: Feb 09 2004
Major: Unknown (This Major's Salary over time)
Here is the deal…(in my opinion)SCSU is so much fun, but that is about it! The courses are easy if you can get in them. There are so many students that getting into the classes you need is impossible. Your advisor knows nothing about you nor will they ever. Prof's are very smart, but do not care to teach you or what your future holds for you. Most of mine were all tenure's and held the hightest degree in their line of work. There is something to do Monday through Sunday. I met so many wonderful people, but the girls are a tad flashy. Students are not bright nor are they goal orientated. I transferred out of this school, because of the academic quality, butlet me tell you I would not have traded going there for my two years. There is a time to grow up and I know if I would have stayed there I wouldn't have. Great party school poor academics. Not to mention when you tell someone you go to SCSU they are like oh…not impresive.
Saint Cloud State University