StudentsReview :: Auburn University - Extra Detail about the Comment

SafetyA+
Friendly, Approachable

C
Useful Schoolwork
He rated most things higher than other students did.
Date: Feb 14 2004
Major: Business - Management and Administration (This Major's Salary over time)
I'm a Finance major and I have really enjoyed my Auburn experience! I'm not in a fraternity and I have not had a problem meeting incredible people that I will always be in contact with. The greek related students are mostly extremely friendly and hardworking students for the most part and don't take the whole greek/non-greek thing serious or atleast not the more mature upperclass students that I'm friends with. Alot of group work in business classes, which is good because you get hands-on type work and you get to meet people. There are some really tough business courses in Finc and Acct so ask around for the best professors…don't look for the easiest…look for the BEST! Take any Gary Waters course, by far the best teacher I ever had! If you have an off night there is something going on - somewhere everynight, maybe not a party but you can find stuff going on - don't stay in your room alone…alot of stuff to get into if you know where to look. Best places to meet people out side of classes and groupwork are the campus ministries and of course one of the many "watering holes."
Auburn University