StudentsReview :: Hampton University - Extra Detail about the Comment

Clark Atlanta University -- Atlanta, GA

Hampton University

Alumni Survey

Date: Feb 27 2004
Major: Journalism (This Major's Salary over time)
The educational value at hu from a scale of 1-10 I give it a 6 you have some professors who care and than you have some who are arrogant and are there just to get paid. The social life at hu from a scale of 1-10 I give hu a 3. I had a great group of friends but overall the people at HU sucked. They where so lame, they come to HU and reinvent themselves; you normally can find the new and improve them appearing as Student Losers, in the Student Government or in some greek fraternity or sorority. I mean if you attend or plan to attend hu watch how after first semester of freshman year everyone changes their image, their style of dress, people they hang out with and the way they talk. You have guys at hu trying to be thugs NEWS FLASH THUGS DO NOT GO TO COLLEGE. They are either incarcerated or dead not at one of the elite HBCU. I could go on and on but I will stop now. I mean if you are fake as a three-dollar bill you will fit right in at hu but real people like myself could never get with it. I graduated and I am glad to be done.
Compare HamptonSave Hampton