StudentsReview :: Hampton University - Extra Detail about the Comment

SAT970
Super Brilliant
University Resource Use
B+
She cares more about Friendliness than the average student.
Date: Mar 10 2004
Major: Other (This Major's Salary over time)
First off I would like to say that Hampton is definently NOT the "Harvard of the South". I do not know where that girl heard that but Tulane University is called that. Hampton is just an overall disgusting school. It is like someone who is completely uneducated and trashy, dressing up in a suit and making us think they are something that they are not. Hampton students and alumni try to use the fact that they are a better school than NSU (neighboring HBCU)to make them feel they are better than others. They take the whole "Private School" issue to a whole new level. I once believed that Hampton was going to be the school for me. When my parents and I visited the school, we were simply outraged. It was like a whole bunch of project babies running loose in Prada & Gucci. These kids know they can not afford their tuition, but they are wearing top designer clothing. They have ridiculous rules, the students are ashamed of their heritage, the facilities are dirty, the dorms are low budget, and I could go on forever. Yet I will spare you this time and just say; DO NOT GO TO HAMPTON FOR YOUR OWN GOOD!!!!!
Compare HamptonSave Hampton