StudentsReview :: Yavapai College - Extra Detail about the Comment

Afraid, Approachable, Broken Spirit, Closeminded

Arrogant, Condescending, Unhelpful, Self Absorbed

Campus Maintenance
B
She cares more about Faculty Accessibility than the average student.
Date: Mar 17 2004
Major: Art & Design Department (This Major's Salary over time)
WARNING: TO ALL STUDENTS, PAY CLOSE ATTENTION: I am a former graduate of this college, and am still dealing with what this college has done illegally to my records among other things. I am also not the only student this college is doing this to, just the first to come forward. Fortulently, I live in an area away from this town, that is why I am able to tell my story. The faculty, Administration, and Campus Safety at this college think they are above their own policy and procedures and the law. They think they are SUPERMAN and GOD all rolled into one. Their intent, to destroy the student at any cost. They do this by having their own campus security commit crimes against the student and make it look like the student is guilty as charged, or if you do something like spit on the ground, accidentally cause minor damage of college property; less than $140, dispute a grade, report a teacher for misconduct, etc. They turn the above into serious felony charges like this: defacing public property, public destruction, criminal damage, harassment, stalking, etc. They don't even try to hide the crimes that they've committed against you, they really think they can do what ever they want and get away with it. They do this for two reasons; first because they have their own judicial system where they bring the student or former student before their Administration, whether student is present or not, then charge that student with crimes committed by those who will act as that student's judge, jury, and prosecutor to suspend, expell, etc. Secondly, the more serious the charges against you appear, then they can file charges against you in Superior Court. The worser the crime, the higher the restitution. And their will always be restitution whether or not their shouldn't be. This is where the probation department comes in. They make sure your sentence is so strict that they control your every move. But in my case they all messed up big, and that is why I am speaking out. No restitution was collected in my case and I am not doing probation there either, and that is why I am able to tell my story.

They have been getting away with this for so long and getting help from the probation department to help keep students in line from speaking out. Fortulently I made it out, and have contacted many people, and am taking my case to the media to prevent this college from doing this to anyone else.

University of New Hampshire (NH) 1:negative