StudentsReview :: Western Michigan University - Extra Detail about the Comment

Friendly, Broken Spirit

University Resource Use
Faculty Accessibility
A-
She cares more about Safety than the average student.
Date: Mar 26 2004
Major: Athletics/Training (This Major's Salary over time)
When I first came here, I really liked it and thought this whole college experience was going to totally rock. It's a nice campus but I definately think that some people abuse the facilities and the budget cuts are just horrible. Cutting men's track and field and skating? I'm hoping tha t they put this money towards the damage that has been done in certain areas of the campus. I seriously thought that all colleges where supposed to be challenging in some way. After the first semester I was highly considering to leave this place. I met so many party people my first semester and had such a horrible roommate. I felt like I didn't fit in at all. This semester I have met some pretty nice people who are not partiers. I still feel like this place is pretty mediocre but it is also a nice place to be in. Kalamazoo is a nice town and I feel safe with being in this community. Definately come here if you want more time to hang out than study. I guess I felt like there would be more demand for studying here. I was so wrong. I have found out that you can get away with not working so hard. I'm still debating whether I've made the right choice. You can make your own judgement.
Compare WMUSave WMU