StudentsReview :: Pepperdine University - Extra Detail about the Comment

Not so bright
Social Life
D
Campus Aesthetics/ Beauty
He cares more about Friendliness than the average student.
Date: Mar 30 2004
Major: Computer Science (This Major's Salary over time)
Speaking as a black student athlete. This school has been one of the most diffucult experiences of my life. I only have a few friends that I can count on. Although I haven't really reach my major classes, I suspect that they will be challenging. This school is full of wealthy, racist, and sexist individuals that have no fear of showing it. It is very diffucult to get any into the whack party that are here if you don't possess these qualities. If I didn't have God, I would probably be on my way home. I am from the Midwest and the people their are so much different than California people. The religious aspect of Pepperdine is basically be
Christian and BE happy
Its not practical at all. However the beach is close if you like that kinda of thing. The campus is pretty cool and the president is down to earth. Umm . …… lets see what us. Also, they are alot of angry homosexuals that feel there voice should be heard and the black people here wish they weren't which I find hilarious. It is diffucult to find something to do every weekend because being a minority nobody wants to hang out with you because you are a liability. If I had a chance to do it all over again, I would have stayed closer to home.

GO WAVES - (nobody supports the athletic teams … freaking weird)

commentLook up Rutgers, wspecially the one in Camden. Man, those people talk well to and are acceptin g of everyone. especially at national election time.
Pepperdine University