StudentsReview :: The University of California - Berkeley - Extra Detail about the Comment

Stanford University -- Stanford, CA

SAT1500
Safety
B-
Excess Competition
She rated most things higher than other students did.
Date: Apr 21 2004
Major: Other (This Major's Salary over time)
Cal is amazing. I have never been happier than I am here. I love this school, the campus, the town, the faculty…I guess I love everything about it. The campus is spectacular; between the Campanile and views of the whole Bay Area, you'll definitely get the sense that this has got to be the most beautiful place. I'm in a tiny, poor department, but my faculty and fellow students have been so dedicated and helpful that I would never change my major for lack of resources. I don't know how it is in the bigger departments like EECS.

The spirit here is intense. You can't help but love Cal because everyone else does, too. Everyone wears Cal gear all the time, and most of us know a fight song or two.

All kinds of great minds and talent flock to the University to perform or give guest lectures. The lectures are always free and open to anyone. Performances are reasonably priced and often have student discounts. I saw Michael Moore and Saul Williams for free. The Bay Area is so cool.

Yeah, I really love it here. Go Bears!

Compare UC-BerkeleySave UC-Berkeley