StudentsReview :: The University of California - Santa Barbara - Extra Detail about the Comment

University of California -- San Diego, CA
University of California -- Santa Cruz, CA

Alumni Survey

Date: Apr 22 2004
Major: Communications (This Major's Salary over time)
Honestly, I am convinced that there is no place like UCSB. First off, it is very good academically and getting better year after year. My degree will only gain in value as it has since the school was first started. But way beyond academics is the experience most people have at UCSB. The people and environment are absolutely great. I made friends for life there. I feel very fortunate to have luckily chosen Santa Barbara, I could not have asked for more from my college days. I highly recommend this school to anyone looking for a complete college experience.

HI. I am a precomm transfer student at ucsb and was wondering if you had any tips for being able to get that 3.0 in Mullins classes? Thanks
responseGo to lecture, take good notes, and study them well. You can do well enough by doing just that and barely reading the textbook. Of course, if you want an A in any Mullins class, you have to read the textbook as well as go to class. Hope this helps!
Compare UCSB/UC-Santa BarbaraSave UCSB/UC-Santa Barbara