StudentsReview :: Lindenwood University - Extra Detail about the Comment

Arrogant, Snooty, Closeminded

Arrogant, Condescending, Unhelpful, Self Absorbed

ACT:24
A-
She cares more about Campus Aesthetics/ Beauty than the average student.
Date: May 11 2004
Major: Fine Arts - Painting/Sculpture/Photography/etc (This Major's Salary over time)
This school can only be described as nasty. Everything about it is just nasty. The dorms, the classroom buildings, the food, the quality of education, the people in charge. Dealing with people in charge of things such as my work study or my financial aid was an ordeal that left me in tears. What kind of school is this if it is harder to transfer out of than get into? Currently I am in the final stage of transferring: The Lindenwood University Scavenger Hunt! I need 10 different signatures from nasty people all over the campus, and they have to be in order! Exactly in the order listed on my Student Checkout Form. And it was written, not by me, on this checkout form that I am transferring to another school. These nasty people that are supposed to sign it take one look at that and give me a look that could kill while obviously reluctantly signing and dating it. This is just one example of the many things I have had to go through both in simply attending Lindenwood and trying to break free from this prison. Please, think this over. Do you really want to attend a place like this? Don't let my awful year here be in vain, and do not come here.

Coastal Carolina University (SC) 1:negative