StudentsReview :: California State University - Northridge - Extra Detail about the Comment

California Polytechnic State University-San Luis Obispo -- San Luis Obispo, CA

Friendly, Approachable

SAT1100
Super Brilliant
A-
He rated most things higher than other students did.
Date: May 13 2004
Major: Business - Management and Administration (This Major's Salary over time)
CSUN is a great school for young people like me with busy schedules; I’ve never had a problem getting my schedule (class times)to work for me. Facilities are open late so I am not sure who wrote the comment that the library and computer labs aren’t open late! I’ve been in the library at 11:00 at night before and its even open late on the weekends. All of the facilities at CSUN are way above par and the dorms are by far the nicest that I have ever scene at a University especially since CSUN has more students living on campus than any other CSU. Aside from a few typical "amphitheater" style lecture halls, all of my classes have had an outstanding teacher/student ratio! Every one of my professors has been more than accessible and I definitely feel very comfortable around them. The Greek life at CSUN is surprisingly large and being part of a fraternity myself has only made college life way more enjoyable. My expectations of CSUN have all been surpassed and I look forward at the years to come.
Compare CSUN/CalState-NorthridgeSave CSUN/CalState-Northridge