StudentsReview :: Paradise Valley Community College - Extra Detail about the Comment

Berkeley College New York City Campus -- New York, NY

Surrounding CityD- Extra CurricularsB-
SafetyB
Friendly, Approachable

ACT:21
id='quarter' class='snapshot' style='color: #009704; line-height:80px';float:left;
SAT1090
Super Brilliant
D-
Creativity/ Innovation
She cares more about Surrounding City than the average student.
Date: May 23 2004
Major: Fine Arts - Painting/Sculpture/Photography/etc (This Major's Salary over time)
I really was one of those people, coming out of high school, and didn't really give a crap about applying for universities until the VERY LAST MINUTE. So I ended up at Paradise Valley Community College, "just to get by" and lay low. I dind't want to meet all these people, I didn't want to be well known. But the people here care too much, and I guess that's a good thing?? At any rate, I figured out my major here, I had a lot of firsts here, and I wouldn't give it up for the world. Enough so that I am willing to live in Tucson and drive the 124 miles to PVCC every day just to go where I REALLY want to be, or at least where people will tolerate my crazy ***. This school is really fine arts heavy so if you're looking for a platform to jump from as far as performance is concerned, this is your place. If you're looking for someplace just to get credits done, then go to Scottsdale Community College.
Compare PVCCSave PVCC