StudentsReview :: The University of Puget Sound - Extra Detail about the Comment

Whitman College -- Walla Walla, WA

SafetyA-
Friendly, Arrogant, Approachable, Closeminded

SAT1280
D-
She cares more about Surrounding City than the average student.
Date: May 25 2004
Major: Business - Management and Administration (This Major's Salary over time)
I love this place! The snobby rich kids and tutition costs can get me down sometimes, but I am getting an amazing education and oppertunity by going here. The professors are in the top of their fields and are always willing to talk to a student, even when they don't have you in a class. My upper level classes have about 10 people in them and professors have time to help individuals with projects. I haven't had a multiple choice test yet in my college career becasue my assignments are all essay tests, projects and papers. Within the business department I get to do hands on projects with real companies who actually use my recommendations. The business department also frequently brings in executive leaders to lecture and network with. I was also provided with a mentor thorugh the Business Leadership Program and am helping him start a business along with my teammates. The night life kinda sucks, but people ususally just go to an off campus house and party. I recommend UPS to anyone who is looking for a school that will teach students how to have a balanced life and where the indivdual student matters.
Compare UPSSave UPS