StudentsReview :: Concordia University - Saint Paul - Extra Detail about the Comment

Saint John Vianney College Seminary -- Miami, FL

Surrounding CityA+ Extra CurricularsB
SafetyB
Friendly, Approachable

ACT:26
id='quarter' class='snapshot' style='color: #009704; line-height:80px';float:left;
Excess Competition
B
He rated most things higher than other students did.
Date: Jun 18 2004
Major: Education (This Major's Salary over time)
During my three years at Concordia University, I have come to meet some outstanding people - faculty, staff, and students - who have challenged my thinking and my actions. I have to say that my time at the university has been life changing. I have had the opportunity to mature and focus on some specific areas of study. I have had the chance to be involved in many different activities and to interact with many different people - some like me but many quite different than me. I have come to appreciate these differences. I would certainly choose Concordia University again - a place where I was treated as an individual and respected as a person. A faculty focused on students and their learning and wellbing and not focused on research was especially an attribute at the university. The Twin Cities are also great and Concordia is nestled right in the midst of the vibrancy of the Cities with everything easily accessible.
Compare CSP/Concordia-Saint PaulSave CSP/Concordia-Saint Paul