StudentsReview :: Chapman University - Extra Detail about the Comment

SAT1300
Campus Aesthetics/ Beauty
Faculty Accessibility
B+
He cares more about Campus Aesthetics/ Beauty than the average student.
Date: Jun 22 2004
Major: Video/Media (This Major's Salary over time)
I would have to say that I’m not very satisfied with Chapman. Although everyone in the world seems to think it’s a “great school”, it pretty much sucks. When I thought of college, I thought of a place to meet people and enjoy myself. Thus far I can’t say I’ve enjoyed myself or met people. The vast majority of students seem to think they are “better” than the rest of the world. Additionally, they girls here are like nothing I’ve ever seen. Ya, they are attractive, but they are stuck-up, self centered, or unattractive all together. The film department isn’t that bad, but it doesn’t teach much. The requirements are outrageous, and they lock you into taking all kinds of pointless classes. I think this school is all about PR, they just want to look good. They spend a ton of money on image and seem to ignore the students all together. Overall, I’m not too satisfied with this school, but in two years I’m out of here and that will be a great day!

I was Chapman University's master's/credential program. I graduated in MAY 2005 with the master's and only had student teaching to do in September of that year. When it rolled around I had a disagreement an evil professor on where I would be doing my student teaching. I walked out of the room and reported it to the dean the next day. He said that we are expelling you form the school. It was my last semester of the program and they did. I had no money to fight it in court and therefore out of luck. But vengeance is My and it will come.
responseTo whoever who wrote-"I was in a master's/credential program. I graduated in 2005 with a master's" above, PLEASE contact me!! The same thing happenned to me. My e-mail is _email_removed_ Chapman is an EVIL place. I just saw this article that in 2010, there was a discrimination lawsuit filed against Chapman university about an African-American business professor that was denied tenure.
commentAll the videos from the colleges and from the department of the media have to make the some students for entertainment. Satisfied staff of the media branch from essayroo.com review website can be surviving with those previous videos.
Compare ChapmanSave Chapman