StudentsReview :: Western Michigan University - Extra Detail about the Comment

Friendly, Approachable

Average
Excess Competition
B-
He cares more about Extra Curriculars than the average student.
Date: Aug 20 2004
Major: Business - Management and Administration (This Major's Salary over time)
Western Michigan University was the only school I applied to, and I have not regretted making that decision at all. It’s rather expensive here in my opinion, they like to pile on fee after fee, but I feel good about the program, most of what I am learning I believe will be applied to the work I hope to be doing in my field later on in life. If you are going for a Bachelors of Business Administration, I would strongly encourage you to look at Western. I was very impressed with the program as a community college transfer, and a year and a half in, I am happier than I expected I would be and looking forward to graduating. I am in a very good situation at Western right now, and I owe that all to the strong BBA program that this school boasts.

My advice, go to a community college and transfer, Western is very accommodating to transfer students. Out of 61 credits, 59 transferred. By comparison, less than 30 would have transferred had I attended a different state university that I looked into and was far less impressed at. Western’s business program is awesome in my opinion, and a lot of students I have spoken with would agree with that.

Compare WMUSave WMU