StudentsReview :: Christendom College - Extra Detail about the Comment

Christendom College

Alumni Survey

Date: Sep 12 2004
Major: Political Science (This Major's Salary over time)
Going to Christendom College has helped me both professionally, and personally. The high standards of education, and the demands the classes made on me prepared me for a life after college. I came out of CC knowing that in order to succeed in the real world, I would have to apply at least the same amount of effort I had to apply in college. At Christendom, no one hands you a good grade - you earn it. This attitude helped me to be promoted to Project Manager, in less than a year after starting my career.

In my personal life, attending Christendom helped me to gain a deeper understanding of and appreciation for my Catholic Faith. Also, I gained a close circle of friends without whom my life would not be as rich.

Since CC is a liberal arts school, the educational base it provides is quite wide; if you want to specialize in astrophysics, this is probably not the school for you. However, being exposed to a wide variety of subjects, and learning about them from a classical perspective helped me learn to think, to organize my thoughts, and to present them to others.

Christendom College is not perfect. It has its problems like any school. But, even though I did not agree with many of the rules, nor always follow them, I found that the more effort I put into Christendom, academically and socially, the more I got out of it. I wouldn't change my experience for the world.

California State University Stanislaus (CA) 1:negative