StudentsReview :: San Diego State University - Extra Detail about the Comment

Friendliness
C+
Campus Aesthetics/ Beauty
A
He cares more about Friendliness than the average student.
Date: Sep 20 2004
Major: History/Histories (art history/etc.) (This Major's Salary over time)
My experience is 11 years old now, so I don't know how relevant it is for today's students. I think SDSU was a pretty good school, but not terribly challenging. One need be only an average student to do okay here. I wish I could have (or would have) gone to a more challenging school where the world knows for a fact that you had to struggle and seriously succeed academically to get out with a degree. Perhaps it is just my own perception, but I feel my degree was too easy to earn and I can't help but wonder if the outside world knows this!

In the end, hey… It's a state university. A beautiful campus. A bit too liberal. (I wish "ability" were celebrated a bit more strongly that just "diversity." Must be 100 times worse by now!)

The ultimate measure of my opinion of SDSU is the fact that I have the university stickers on all my cars. So I guess I don't think the place was so bad! It's not.

responseIt's one of the whitest colleges I've ever seen, and I've seen Ivy League schools!
responseIf you've really seen schools that are technically classified as an Ivy League, then that's a huge difference in prestige between SDSU and Ivy League school.
Compare SDSUSave SDSU