StudentsReview :: The Missouri University of Science and Technology - Extra Detail about the Comment

Arkansas State University -- Jonesboro, AR

SafetyA
Arrogant, Broken Spirit, Snooty, Closeminded

Friendly, Helpful, Condescending

ACT:29
id='quarter' class='snapshot' style='color: #977500; line-height:80px';float:left;
SAT1260
D+
A
He cares more about Campus Maintenance than the average student.
Date: Oct 04 2004
Major: Engineering Department (This Major's Salary over time)
I do not believe that UMR is necessarily a bad school. Sometimes it is a pretty place to be, but for the most part, I have found plenty of stuff to keep me busy and good friends to have. I found that joining a fraternity helps keep you involved and allows you to make some wonderful contacts. The school work was a little more than I expected, but hasn't been more than I can handle. My department (Metallurgical Engineering) has been very, very good compared to other departments I have heard about. I find that the professors are very easy to contact, but sometimes are condesending or arrogant. The other students here seem to be too proud of themselves sometimes or caught up in themselves to be open and friendly to everyone, especially in the dorms. The town has much to be desired. Definitely not a destination town, but there is plenty of stuff to keep you busy if you try. All in all, I have fun and study hard and I like it as a whole.
Compare MST/MUSTSave MST/MUST