StudentsReview :: The Minneapolis College of Art and Design - Extra Detail about the Comment

Savannah College of Art and Design -- Savannah, GA

Surrounding CityA- Extra CurricularsB+
SafetyB+
Arrogant, Approachable

ACT:29
id='quarter' class='snapshot' style='color: #977500; line-height:80px';float:left;
Excess Competition
D+
Academic Success
A
She cares more about Excess Competition than the average student.
Date: Oct 16 2004
Major: Art & Design Department (This Major's Salary over time)
Like everyone else has said, you only get out what you put in. I'm trying very hard in my classes, earning a 3.9 gpa, yet I still think that I should be getting more out of my time here. And I think the other students are to blame. The facilities and teachers are good, the city is excellent, but we just haven't attracted students with the best skills. The other students here aren't devoted to the work. They are wasting their time, money, and hurting the hard-working students like me, who had hoped to have more input and inspiration from the fellow students. So that's why I'm struggling. I feel that I'm mostly alone. But… it's an advantage, that if you work hard, you'll be a shining star, and will get the best jobs. So, while I don't know if I would have gone here if I had done more college comparing before I arrived, I do think that this is a good school if you live in the midwest, for both fine arts and design majors.
Compare MCAD/MADSave MCAD/MAD