StudentsReview :: Hampton University - Extra Detail about the Comment

SafetyB
Approachable, Snooty

Condescending, Unhelpful

ACT:21
id='quarter' class='snapshot' style='color: #977500; line-height:80px';float:left;
SAT950
Campus Maintenance
D-
Faculty Accessibility
A-
She cares more about Campus Maintenance than the average student.
Date: Oct 24 2004
Major: Journalism (This Major's Salary over time)
Hampton has it's ups and it's downs. At first I hated it here, but as I got involved and met new people my experiencing is lightning up. This is not the black harvard of the south and the people are as snooty as I have heard. Hampton is Hampton. My major has a new dean and it is very becoming for new freshman. I talk to my dean on a weekily basis. However there are some facualty and staff who could stand an attitude readjustment, but that is the real world. I feel that the people who complain the most expect the world to be handed to them on a silver platter. And yes the cafe food is not that great, but I don't know to many schools who say that there cafe food is great. The buildings need fixing, but I believe they will get done because of the pride the President of Hampton takes in the school. This is just my freshman year, but it is going okay. I feel that if you are looking for a structured school this is a good place.
Compare HamptonSave Hampton