StudentsReview :: California Baptist University - Extra Detail about the Comment

University of California -- Berkeley, CA
California Polytechnic State University-San Luis Obispo -- San Luis Obispo, CA

California Baptist University

Alumni Survey

Date: Feb 02 2005
Major: Education (This Major's Salary over time)
This school is AWFUL…the staff acts like they will do anything for you, but then you are accused of things you didn't do and they treat you like a guilty convict instead of treating you like a human…President Ron Ellis is in no way a person to run this school…when he recieved a letter from my father who was irritated about a situation and wanted a response that he wasn't going the man told Kent Dacus NOT to call my father because he was just mad…What they did to me was illegal and if I had the money and support to sue the pants off that school I would…what they did cost me $8500 in scholarships and loans and I could get them for more than that for defimation, forcing a teacher to change a grade that I had in the class as well as for ruining my GPA…Kent Dacus, Anthony Lammons and President Ellis all need to loose their jobs…I agree with anyone else who says that if the SBC churches knew what this school and it's President, Vice President of students and the dean of students were doing they would all loose their jobs and people like Allen Johnson would be running the place…DO NOT GO TO THIS SCHOOL!!!!!!!
Compare CBUSave CBU