StudentsReview :: Evangel University - Extra Detail about the Comment

Arrogant, Condescending, Self Absorbed

ACT:28
Campus Maintenance
A
He cares more about Academic Success than the average student.
Date: Apr 30 2005
Major: Music - Performance (This Major's Salary over time)
The three worse things about evangel.

1. The School is a hypocrite. (sp?)

i saved up as much money as i possibly could throughout highschool. I went to school on my own. I didn't have a rich mummy or daddy to pay my way for me. Evangel doesn't seem to realize this. Absolutly anything you do there they want money for as a fine. I was working full time when i was there. I got off of work a half-hour before curfew, therefore they wouldn't give me an extention on my curfew. Of course i worked about forty five minutes away. I was fined $5 at least once or twice a week.

secondly.

This school talks about how having god should be your main focus. things such as that. Too Godly minded to do any earthly good some would say, but the people that say that are the ones who think they are soooo much better than everyone.

Although this comment has not been very coherent, and with bad spelling (went to evangel, what do you expect)

I would not recommend anyone to go there, going in you may have such a heart to do things for God. They will squash it, you will be discusted to call yourself a christian after being with them. I now call myself a jesus freak. Since a christian is what evangel is full of, i have no desire to be assosiated for them

Central Baptist College