StudentsReview :: The University of Alabama - Extra Detail about the Comment

Condescending

Average
Campus Aesthetics/ Beauty
A
He cares more about Educational Quality than the average student.
Date: Sep 08 2005
Major: Psychology (This Major's Salary over time)
There is much to do here, however classes are not geared on teaching the individual. Many classes are packed like sardines and use scan-tron test (which in my opinion is not really learning). I lived in three places 2 of which were broken into (LOCK UP EVERYTHING). My parking pass was stolen out of my car and when I went to tell them about it they told me I had to pay them $60. Parking is a BIG FUCKING deal there. The studenst have labeled the people who deal with the parking services parking Nazi's. I got a ticket during student orientation there. The parking is awful, when you do find a space it is a little section with a little sign that you missed (because of all the traffic and people walking) that turns out to be faculty parking which you then pay a hefty fine. EVERYTHING is more expensive here, food, books, and even when i transferred out it was more expensive to send my transcripts from UA. while the teachers are relatively nice, the rest of the faculty is RUDE. I found a nice little quite room in the library one time to study and was told to "get out" like i was commiting a crime. If you arent greek you arent cool on this campus. so is this a business or a place to learn? didnt get much from the latter.
The University of Alabama