StudentsReview :: Southern Vermont College - Extra Detail about the Comment

Southern New Hampshire University/New Hampshire College -- Manchester, NH

Southern Vermont College

Alumni Survey

Date: Oct 17 2005
Major: English (This Major's Salary over time)
I, like the majority of my friends at SVC, really enjoyed my college years. The classes and professors were innovative and interesting, and they really cared about your progress as a student. I had to go for extra help quite frequently for a few classes, especially the math requirement, and the professor would help me for at least an hour whenever I asked.

Security is cool for the most part. If you’re blatant about drinking in front of their face, they will bust you. If you’re smart about it then you’re fine. The same goes with smoking; it’s easy to get away with as long as you’re smart about it. The best thing to do is go to the baseball field or anywhere else outside in the warm weather. But usually, even if security catches you in the act, they will let it go. Bennington is a cool town if you’re over 21. There are lots of bars and they are all really cheap compared to other cities in the northeast. Overall, SVC is a fun place to spend 4 years and the classes are interesting and won’t bore you to death.

Compare SVCSave SVC