StudentsReview :: California State University - Long Beach - Extra Detail about the Comment

San Diego State University -- San Diego, CA

SafetyA+
Friendly, Arrogant, Snooty

SAT1240
Safety
He cares more about Individual Value than the average student.
Date: Dec 07 2005
Major: Political Science (This Major's Salary over time)
DO NOT go to this school if you are from Northern California. If you want to go to "socal" and get that whole experience go to santa barbara or San diego. Everything is crowded, dense, and dirty. The L.A. smog and haze leaves an ugly brown scar across the sky when you look towards the city. Most people from Norcal Ive talked to either are transferring or are considering transfering. If you watch Laguna Beach and the OC and you like to party then come here. But if there are things more important to you (such as a school with spirit, or a close knit community) do not come here you will be sorry.
I agree 100 percent. There is a lack of community within this school and trying to fit in with the crowd is such a pain in the rear that when I left, I did not care to continue on with my education here. I only had a few friends as I had to be careful of who I picked and choose for friends. I am not a party person, so I was an outcast, but I graduated on my own without any of that, but i do regret coming here and being subject to teasing and ridicule and with the lack of social responsibilty. Most students don't care to accept responsiblity for any wrongdoing and that is annoying.
Compare CSULB/CalState-Long BeachSave CSULB/CalState-Long Beach