StudentsReview :: Saint Michael's College - Extra Detail about the Comment

SAT1100
Social Life
C+
Faculty Accessibility
He cares more about Social Life than the average student.
Date: Mar 02 2006
Major: Business - Management and Administration (This Major's Salary over time)
OK, here is the deal, Im not trying to be sinical I am just going to say what is on my mind from beginning to end. I toured saint Michael's on sept. 1, of 2005, after the tour I fell in love with the school. Seriouslly, I didnt even look at other colleges after that. When I got here i loved it, now i have been here for a full six months and have a few things that i think students should know before applying. My largest problem is the social scene, if you are looking for big parties than this is not the school for you. Please, take my advice, a typical weekend is getting buzzed and than going to the 300's. First of all the 300's are over rated, its upperclass students dancing on tables. Also, there are at the most 50 people at the party. the biggest problem if you go to these parties you have to bring your own beer!!!!! If this is not a big deal to the people that are not in college, it will be. I mean what i am saying and am sorry that it took so long for me to explain the social life is lower than the B- that it is given. I may trasfer…i actually have the forms but arent sure if i will go through with it. I went to see my sister at St. Lawrence and had a blast. look at SLU before saint mikes. thanks for reading this whole thing if you got to this part and best of luck with your decision on a college.
Saint Michael's College