StudentsReview :: California State University - Sacramento - Extra Detail about the Comment

California Polytechnic State University-San Luis Obispo -- San Luis Obispo, CA
San Diego State University -- San Diego, CA
California State Polytechnic University -- Pomona, CA

California State University - Sacramento

Alumni Survey

Date: Dec 31 1969
Major: Accounting (This Major's Salary over time)
CSUS fulfilled only one criteria for my success - it gave me the piece of paper (diploma) needed to continue in my field.

Instructors were overwhelmed and under-prepared.

Classes were extremely hard to get into and were often unavailable for a semester at a time.

Night students were treated like second class citizens. Nothing was open in the evening to provide for this large group.

Most students were uninterested in spending any time outside of the classroom including time that might be needed to finish group projects. Very unmotivated bunch!

I balanced a full time job, two pregnancies, a small child and school and still came to class more often than most.

After graduation, when taking the CPA exam, I used a Becker course, studied four hours every night for two months and passed all parts with state ranking scores the first try. I would say my CSUS education provided no help in that area!

Find a school that you can be a part of, where they will know you as more than just a Social security number and whose instructors care about the students.

Compare CSUS/CalState-SacramentoSave CSUS/CalState-Sacramento